Saturday 2 November 2013

Modeling: The Train and 1980's room scenes.

I would like to mention that our environments will be modeled as single planes, because of the animation transition style we are going for, and the textures will be applied to the planes to give it a 2.5D look.
So this is what I have done so far for the scenes I am modeling ( Trains scene and 1980's room).

(I have included the concepts to make it easier to understand the modeled scenes as it is in an early stage)

Train Scene
The seats will be modeled using a plane as well and using a front orthographic from the concept.

Reference:






1980's Room Scene

And again here I have used planes for the wall, posters, however certain elements are modeled in 3D such as the box, bed, lamp-shade and shelves

Reference:









No comments:

Post a Comment